Sunday, December 13, 2009

Custom Vans from the Dirty Jers.

I met Olya on Twitter last week. She sent a photo of the Vans that she recently customized. Considering that they are her first foray into the custom sneaker crafting world I'd say Olya is well on her way to a nice little side hustle. More about Olya:

"Hi, I'm Olya. I'm 15 and a sophomore in high school, and have lived in New Jersey since I was almost 4 years old. Since I was little, I have dabbled in various art forms, from drawing and painting to playing instruments to pottery, but my favorite medium is visual art. Insipired by bobsmade on deviantart and her countless shoe designs, I figured I would give it a try. So, 3 months, $50, 23 hours of work time, and lots and lots of insanity later, I can now proudly wear these, and if anyone asks? Yeah, I made them." Contact Olya on her DEVIANT PAGE.