Monday, December 15, 2008

Van's Waffle Soul


Not to be confused with Vans' Waffle Sole, Van's Waffles have been word up in the all-natural breakfast delicacy corner for the past 40 years. Way back when Pilue Van Dam first whipped up her Belgian waffles for New York's World's Fair, people were all like, "Yo, these shits is tight." And then Pilue was all, "Fo' Reals? I better box 'em and sell 'em." So she did. Yay! I love breakfast. Um, so Pilue basically invented breakfast.


Now, a long time in the future Van's Waffles is still making the waffles that are good for you. I just figured it was about time to address Van's Waffles and air out this whole competition. I mean, cause it happens to me all the time...when I'll be on the phone or something and I'll say, "Hey, this is Nikki from Vans." And the person I'm talking to will respond with, "Oh! The waffles! I've been meaning to hit you up for a box!" (Wait. That doesn't happen.)

More edible waffle info at VAN'S WAFFLE EXPLOSION PARTY BOAT SPECTACULAR!