Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Sons of Nero


Senses Fail, A Static Lullaby, Maylene & The Sons of Disaster, Bring the Horizon, and Every Time I Die are just a few bands that Vans has worked with in the punk/hardcore genre. Besides that, these bands also share a common art collective who comes up with all of those snazzy & bloody covers. Meet Sons of Nero Design Studio from the Dirty Jers.




Currently they have a show up at Metropolis Gallery in Lancaster, PA along with scoring a feature in AP Mag last month, and rounding it all out with a post on Juxtapoz. I'd love to be a fly on the wall at concept meetings with these guys...

Son of Nero Artist #1: I'm miserable & feel hollow inside. Like my guts just fell out...that's how emotionally distraught I am.
Son of Nero Artist #2: Score! That's it! The pitch for the Bring Me the Horizon album! Alright. Who wants WaWa for lunch?



Get info on their gallery show and see the extensive roster of talent they work with here:SONS OF NERO.