Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The Black Lips Heart Us, See?

If you've been living under a rock, then here's one final chance to stay relevant and love this band. The Black Lips are from Atlanta, and they are good. Vans gets a beauty shot in the vid. Yah!



They are playing in LA tonight. I'm going to try to make the show, but I just saw them on Saturday. Here's the guitar player, Cole Alexander, vomiting while wearing a pilgrim hat at Detour Festival last weekend. (Sorry, I got Cole & Jared Swilley confused last week. Jared isn't pukey. Or at least not that day on that stage.)





Photos courtesy of JARED EBERHARDT'S FLICKR.

And in another note about Detour Festival...these guys got into a fight back stage. The guy with the New Balances kicked me. The guy with the Vans didn't. I'm just sayin'...

1 comment:

ladyshamble said...

that's actually the guitarist cole alexander vomiting