Monday, July 14, 2008

I Want to Go to Hawaii, Too.


Jazminh Mendoza is 20 years old, and she's all lucky with hip parents that had enough sense to pack up and move to Hawaii before she was born. I bet she is waaaaaay more tan than me. Oh, yes. And she made these shoes. Here's what she had to say about her art:

"I was born and raised in Honolulu, Hawaii. Now currently living in Lihue, Kauai. I have been painting since I was 16 years old. There were two reasons as to why I started painting. One, was to take drawing and sketching to a whole another level. And second, it was a really boring summer that year. Living in Hawaii has inspired me to do a lot of the oceanic scenes. I love the ocean, and everything that's in it. Another thing that inspires me is Japanese/Chinese art. Being part Asian myself."



Jazminh has more art to look at HER MYSPACE. Just don't myspace her boyfriend or she might have to roll all up on you, okay? Fair enough.

3 comments:

rish said...

This is MY BFF!!! -up n coming true "oahu grown" artist breaking the mode and setting new standards for tricked out originality. This is just the beginning for Jazminh, so everybody watch out!

Anonymous said...

Wow-Wee those are V3ry Nyce -esp the first one's.

-M

Shei said...

jAZMINH's art's only got better and better. i'd recognize that style anywhere. from her body art to clothing, jazminh's creativity's got no limits! those vans would definitley sell!