Friday, June 6, 2008

The Shoes

Let me introduce ya'll to French dance band, The Shoes. Think MSTRKRFT or Health, but with an un-ironic and appreciative club dance if Ibiza wasn't an asshole. These guys just played Hiro in NYC on May 8th, and they've been running around Europe with Soulwax. They are definitely ones to watch. You can download their debut single "Knock Out" on iTunes or snag one of their older tracks, I'M 4 REAL for FREE. I am currently sitting at my desk pounding my fist in the air to this. Come on people.

Not only do The Shoes, get your bootie shakin' on the floor... they also love polaroids and making lovely animated Vans. I would have invented these guys. I would have invented computers, too if I had thought of them first. And cupcakes, also. I looove me some cupcakes.


No comments: