Monday, June 30, 2008

Oh, Craig. You and Your Shady Lists...



Yes! Spats! The dandies tell me they're the new hip tart fun. However, I don't want my sneakers to have been "swayed." I want a good solid shoe that has always stood firm on its view points. They are "pretty new," eh? Hmm... well, I guess if you only stepped on one dead rat (dead before you stepped on it, correct?) and pizza I'm sure they are perfect. They don't have the half-cab logo, nor do they have a black tongue? Pish posh! So what if they aren't even the shoe in the picture? Also, since YOU wore them they probably are truly worth the original retail price. No! You sound like a good chap! I'll give you $80 bucks, sir!

1 comment:

itsaddy said...

Ahahaha. It sounds to me like he just couldn't find a picture of the right shoe and he's trying to describe the White / Black Era. 80 bucks. What?