Saturday, March 1, 2008

Tahahahoe-Day 3 EXTREME BONUS EXTREMES!

Since I've been running around to all of these shops all week, I figured I'd ask a few of the shop kids that I've met to hang out and take photos with me. I've been lucky enough to have some local Tahoes (ZING!!!!!) going for it.

Britt Fowell is a photo student at U of Nevada, Reno and the rest of the time...she be slangin' merch at The Butterbox. Here are some of the photos she shot yesterday...










Andy Lewis works at that old as Haaaaydees snowboard shop down in Truckee that I told ya'll about yesterday. He's also a designer. You can see some mo' of his work here: www.myspace.com/aeldesign annnd here are some of his shots from last night....







And here's some more random clips from boring old me....sigh....SIGHHH!!!! Ahem!



1 comment:

Huckleberry Hart said...

DAMN! That waffle looks legit. And shotgunnin' PBR's!!! The good life is in Tahoe!