Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Kyle Field for Mollusk



Kyle Field is a man with a beard and makes neat drawings. That's about all I got for ya on the bio tip for this artist. I suppose he chooses to let his work speak for itself which is okay by me. He's got a limited number of custom Authentics for sale at Mollusk in San Francisco. Mollusk tends to uncover some high-quality talent, and I'll say Kyle probably doesn't stink at all. Not one bit. To sweeten the deal, Mollusk has these kicks priced at 60 bones per pair. For a one of a kind sneaker, I'd say they aren't charging enough...but it's great for us po' kids. Here is a bit more of Kyle's work for which I have a particular penchant.



You can see more of his work here: KyleDrawsdotRad. And take a look at Mollusk Surf Shop SF while you're at it. (Hey Daniel! Thanks for the heads up on this one.)

4 comments:

Danimal said...

You are very welcome. I will keep my eyes peeled for more good stuff!

Anonymous said...

kyle is also little wings.

Allison said...

oh wow! here's Little Wings' bio from Last FM:

"Little Wings, born in 1998, is the musical project of Kyle Field, who has been joined by assorted musicians, many from K Records, who have released six Little Wings albums. Kyle has played with The Microphones, and also makes art.
Prior to being a solo act, Kyle was bassist and singer in the band Rodriguez."

http://www.last.fm/music/Little+Wings

check that out. the microphones? I loved The Glow. (That was me nerding out.)

Nikki S. said...

Aw man! that wasn't allison! that was me:)