Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Kanye ain't Broke.


I know that there are many people out there who are deeply concerned about Kanye's finances. Let me put ya'lls minds at ease. He's doing ok. He can still afford to drop a dollar or two in Japanese boutiques and pick up some Junya Watanabe Vans and post the receipts on his blog. He has to keep himself fixed up for us, you know? I mean, I don't want no shabby looking Kanye...all sad-looking...rapping about Kafka and wearing flip-flops. Nuh-uh! I want him talking about how handsome, smart, self-aware and talented he is. Whenever you grow unable to sleep without further knowledge of how our man is doing check out his blog: KanyeUniverseCity.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I raise da roof every time I hear Kanye on the speaker box. He rocks the party rocks the party if ya nah mean?

Anonymous said...

I raise da roof every time I hear Kanye on the speaker box. He rocks the party rocks the party if ya nah mean?