Monday, February 4, 2008

Dennis and Pat are Still Learning to Skateboard


A couple of months ago, I posted about a crazy/awesome blog wherein two guys in their thirties, Dennis and Pat, set out to learn to skate. The blog documented their progress and frustrations over the span of a year and a half. However, when I found the blog both guys had just given up. They'd had enough of getting hurt and getting made fun of at the skatepark. Amazingly, just recently the fellas stumbled upon my blog post from way back, and got all stoked to skate again. Look at me changing lives up in here! Whoa. I am like UNICEF. Exactly like UNICEF. Like a nerdy phoenix ollieing from the flames (in a Toronto parking lot), here we have Dennis and Pat at it again. WHOOT! YOWWWWZA! Get pumped! Check out their newest blog post : Dennis and Pat Learn to Skateboard


No comments: