Thursday, November 8, 2007

Wrocław Rocks Polska so Hard

I felt like taking a trip today so follow me to Wrocław, Poland. Where Rock is Law! Uggghh! For all you nerds, Wrocław has been the administrative seat of the Lower Silesian Voivodeship since 1999. What ship? Exactly. While exploring their virtual city I found these cute girls who look like they would be fun to hang out with. (Anyone who dresses like a candy party is fine with me. Sheesh, I bet they have rad bikes, too.) Meet Videlec and Karolina- she's the one with the old vans. They run around their school/town taking pictures of people that they think are hip. There are 2 good things about their blog: it is completely undesigned, and they ask the people they photograph their favorite colors and hobbies. I also like that Karolina says she will be a famous photographer. Thanks for the heads up, K.

1 comment:

ace-von-caroline said...

thanks for those compliments about my shoes and everything. Wroclaw is a really great city so come and visit, you won't regret it :D